Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Erie, CO

So I decided to create a board on Pinterest as well as a page on my blog dedicated to my sweet home town of Erie, CO.  Growing up in a small town outside of Philly, PA, I really wanted that small town feeling but in the state of Colorado...I found heaven here in Erie!! (Just a coincidence that there is also an Erie, PA)
The population 4 years ago was about 14,000, it's closer to about 18,000 now and rapidly growing.  I'm honestly not sure how I feel about that but for now, life is good.  I am excited to share with you my good ole hometown and I hope some of the pictures and posts make you smile!
Enjoy!
Kim


Here's a home in my neighborhood that one of my real estate agents has listed.  It's super cute and lots of living space!

1188 Lombardi Street, Erie CO 80516

Here's another in my subdivision...I love this one

1363 Carlson Ave, Erie CO 80516

No comments:

Post a Comment